Voucher terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF VOUCHERS
- These Terms and Conditions for the sale of vouchers constitute an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of the ankakrystyniak.com Online Store
- Each customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the following provisions shall apply:
- Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
- Act on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes of 23 September 2016 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823),
- The Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
INFORMATION ABOUT VOUCHERS AND THEIR ORDERING
- The www.ankakrystyniak.com shop allows you to purchase products in the form of vouchers via the Internet, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the www.ankakrystyniak.com online shop.
- The products are gift vouchers in the form of a gift card or an electronic card.
- Vouchers are available in the following denominations: PLN 200, PLN 300, PLN 400, PLN 500, PLN 700 and PLN 1,000.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of their purchase.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND IMPLEMENTATION
- The voucher, depending on the chosen form, is sent to the Customer to the address indicated in the Order Form or made available to the Customer via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the Order Form.
- Products purchased in the Shop may be redeemed only in the online store at ankakrystyniak.com and in the Seller’s stationary store at: Mokotowska 63, 00-533 Warsaw, Anka Krystyniak Boutique.
- The product cannot be exchanged for money.
- In the event of not using the voucher in full, the remaining amount is allocated to the new voucher. The value of a new voucher is the difference between the existing voucher and the products purchased through it.
- Agreements concluded through the Store are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- In the event of non-compliance of any part of the Terms and Conditions with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes arising from the Sales Agreements between the Shop and Consumers will be settled first by negotiation, with the intention of amicable settlement of the dispute, taking into account the Act on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. However, if this would not be possible or would be unsatisfactory for either party, disputes will be resolved by a competent common court, in accordance with point 4 of this paragraph.
- The Customer who is a Consumer also has the right to use extrajudicial methods